Past Projects

on Friday, February 11, 2011

-
As I mentioned in my previous post, I have built several things in the past.  I helped a friend build an entertainment center in college (using only a circular saw and a drill... pretty ridiculous), built a dog house for Tom, built a screen door for our patio, and a catapult in 5th grade (just to name a few).

To illustrate some of the aforementioned projects, I have attached some miscellaneous photos.  Again, if you have questions or want any additional information, use the comments.


The test fit before I painted and added the dog door


NEXT: Tom's Cabin
Treated Wood Foundation
Tom wanted to help with the designing
He was very opinionated
It was designed so it could be disassembled and moved easily
Test Fit
Again, trying to help
She was more excited than Tom was (This was right before she hit her back trying to get out)
He didn't want to sit still...but I think he likes it.
Lastly: The college entertainment center
This was made on the cheap and with MINIMAL tools.  Not a good indicator of future performance, but still handmade nonetheless.












0 comments:

Post a Comment

/* Defaults