Woodworking Projects (Entertainment Center Catch-Up)

on Monday, February 7, 2011

 I've been bad at the one thing I would like to do with this outlet.  Share updates on projects.

If you didn't know, the Rangers made it to the World Series.  We got to go to several home playoff games (quite a few actually...) which included a World Series game!  Anywho, I meant to talk about our experience but have simply forgotten.  So, to sum it up, it was AMAZING. Yes, they didn't win... but simply making it to the World Series and the way they made it (beating the stupid Yankees in triumphant fashion) was more than anyone could ask for.  To see pictures, go to Randy's facebook.  And yes, I'm still a huge Cardinals fan.  But, I'm a huge baseball fan and being a few miles away from the Rangers makes it way too easy to go to games and follow the team.  My favorite past time is listening to the game on the radio while working in the garage on my projects...

I've been promising Randy that I'd build her an entertainment center just the way she wanted it.  I've been into woodworking for years.  My grandpa is a big woodworker and I used to build things at his house all the time.  He's my personal go-to source for woodworking questions.



In the evenings of the summer I would listen to the games and work on the entertainment center.  I won't go into much detail, but I'll put up several pictures so you can get an idea of how it is made.  If you have any questions or want any details, use the comments.  (Note: The pictures were taken with my phone... I don't claim to be a photographer)
 
  

4 comments:

Matthew Stephens said...

How much do you charge, if I order one with some slight modifications?

Jace said...

Great question...

mmmmm said...

jerk! it looks great!

Alec said...

I am impressed. Your G-pa is rockin a a pretty awesome shop as well.

Post a Comment

/* Defaults