Viva la Mexico

on Saturday, June 5, 2010

I took a break from packing for our upcoming trip to share what we're going to be doing the next week.  Randy and I are going with the Martin family to Cozumel for 8 days and 7 nights of pure relaxation and all-inclusive freedom at Iberostar. Tom will be spending the week with Randy's dad, John.   Trust me, John is looking forward to it as much as Tom is.  They love spending time together

So come back in a few weeks and maybe I'll have some pictures or videos to share (Randy is really excited about our new under-water camera, so I'm sure we'll have plenty).

P.S. I was given two suite tickets to the Firestone 550 IndyCar race tonight at TMS.  Before the race, Captain Robbie Knievel is going to jump over police cars that span over 200 feet.  I'm pretty excited about it.  I'll report back if he lives through it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

/* Defaults