Biz-y

on Thursday, May 6, 2010

A lot has happened since my last post.  Things have been extremely hectic and quite the whirl-wind.  Since my last post I've..
-- Spent a day kayaking down the Brazos River
-- Taken a trip around Texas Motor Speedway in a NASCAR car (4 laps at 160mph in full racing gear)
-- Attend the Spring NASCAR race at TMS (Friday, Sunday and Monday - all 3 series)
      -- Side Note: I also won two VIP passes to the Sprint Cup drivers meeting but it got canceled because of the rain.  Fortunately, I will be receiving rain-check passes for the Fall race in November.
-- Spent a weekend in OKC with Randy and my family.  Randy participated with my Sister, Brother-in-law, his friend, and his cousin in a Marathon relay.
-- Worked a lot
-- Mowed the yard a few times

All-in-all, I'm pretty worn out.  Randy and I have a big summer planned.  I'm sure I'll be filling you in along the way.   I don't really have anything interesting to talk about.  I just felt like I really needed to take a second and fill everyone in on what's been going on in the life of Jace and Randy.


Enjoy this video. If you can make it all the way through you are more of a man than I.

1 comments:

Jackie said...

I made it to 3 minutes . . . Couldn't take it anymore.

Post a Comment

/* Defaults