Wildcatter Ranch

on Saturday, April 3, 2010

I was working a few hours northwest of Fort Worth this past week in the town of Graham, TX.  It is a quaint little town and is a highlight for me simply because I love the client.  A coworker and myself spent all week with the CFO of this company and had a great time.  This is my second year with this client and it's by-far my favorite.  We ate at The Dinner Bell, the Graham Country Club, Papas Wheelhouse on P.K. Lake, and the Wildcatter Ranch.  Fortunately, we also stayed in the hotel at the Wildcatter Ranch all week.  You should really check out their site.  The restaurant across the road from the hotel is amazing.  I ate like a king (and probably gained a few more pounds)!

I would highly recommend visiting if you're looking for a weekend getaway and would like to do a little horseback riding, etc.  It's also just a few minutes away from Possum Kingdom Lake which is beautiful.

We went to an easter egg hunt today with our church and had a great time.  The weather was gorgeous (I LOVE Texas this time of year.... unfortunately, it won't last very long).  Afterward, we went with some friends to the dog park.  Tom LOVES the dog park.  I posted the following picture on my Twitter/Facebook last week from the last time we went out there.  Unfortunately, he found a muddy spot.


Nevertheless, we still enjoy taking him out there.  He will play fetch until his feet bleed (literally.... it's sad).  I hope you noticed the extremely filthy tennis ball on the ground in front of him.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

/* Defaults