Order of Operations

on Thursday, November 11, 2010

Because I have been a bad blogger (not surprising), I have to reset and take care of some business.  First, I am going to post about the most recent thing that I want to blog about (the TMS experience this past weekend).  THEN, I will attempt to go back and catch you up on a couple of other items I've been meaning to blog about (particularly the World Series and a couple of other things).  By then, I'll probably have pictures and stories about our new niece that was born Monday! (Emily's Second)

This is normally the time someone would apologize for not blogging on a consistent basis, but you should know better than that (Hint: Read the 'What It's All About' section).

If you're lucky, the aforementioned posting will commence as soon as TONIGHT.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

/* Defaults