On the Road and Free Checking

on Saturday, March 20, 2010

I'm currently reading:


I needed a change from the monotony of the numbers.  I bought this a few years ago with every intention of reading it.  Well... that time has come.

Also, I wanted to say that I stumbled on to this site and wanted to spread the word.  Warning: I am currently in the enrollment process and am not far enough along to have a definitive opinion.  With that said, I did find a local bank not too far from our house with an amazing interest rate.  I was looking for an account (Money Market, etc.) that I could write checks out of and have the money readily available (liquid, not a CD or Mutual Fund).  This site, allegedly, has provided the perfect solution.  The rates aren't guaranteed but even if I earn .1% it'll be better than what I'm getting at Bank of America.  You only have to meet a few "qualifications" which are no big deal for me and are right in-line with what I would do anyway.   I'll update in a month or so and give an update on how satisfied I am.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

/* Defaults